by Peggy Wang BuzzFeed Staff
Food just tastes better when it looks all cute and Christmas-like. And the kids will be way more likely to eat something shaped like a snowman or reindeer.
1. Use marshmallows to simulate a melting snowman on a cookie.
2. For a savory snack, make Santa crackers.
The Santa hats are made from pepperonis while the fluffy white stuff is ricotta cheese. Top with celery and capers.
3. Dust Nilla wafers with metallic dust.
4. Cut sandwiches into snowmen and top with Bugles.
5. These Santa hat bugle bites are quick and easy.
A great recipe for the kids, especially if you don’t feel like cooking.
6. Make these cute reindeer with icing and mini M&Ms.
You could even use store-bought ginger snaps.
7. Stick pretzels into chocolate donuts to simulate reindeer.
You could also make snowmen with vanilla-glazed donuts.
8. Make New Year’s hats out of waffle cones.
9. Cut waffles into triangles to make a Christmas tree.
Just add food coloring to your waffle batter.
You can do a similar thing with French toast.
10. Put a chocolate-covered marshmallow reindeer on a stick.
11. Turn your hot dogs into stockings.
The fluffy part is cream cheese.
12. Make a simple donut wreath with sprinkles and red chocolate chips.
13. Make these party horns out of sugar cones.
14. Construct little gingerbread houses for your mugs.
Get the directions here. (They’re in Polish, so you’ll need to turn on Google Translate!)
15. Use cookie cutters for pizza.
16. These easy Rudolph noses are made from pretzels, Rolos, and red M&Ms.
17. Top round brownie bites with strawberry Santa hats.
18. Sprinkle edible glitter stars over marshmallows.
19. Fill cookie cutters with brownie batter and add M&Ms for decoration.
20. Draw snowman faces on marshmallows with edible food marker.
21. Use food coloring and wrapped Rolos to make these ornament Rice Krispie treats.
22. Arrange crudités into a Christmas tree spread.
23. Use Hostess cakes and tootsie rolls to make these snow cake penguins.
24. Turn any sundae into a snowman sundae.
25. These sparkly vanilla bean macaroons are almost too pretty to eat.
26. Stack your cookies into snowmen.
27. Transform Laughing Cow cheese wedges into reindeer.
projectdenneler.com Just add pretzels and olives.
littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com Make the Christmas tree version with cheese wedges, chili flakes, and broccoli.
28. Arrange sandwiches in a wreath.
29. Arrange wraps into a Christmas tree.
30. Pipe a butter mixture on top of dinner rolls in a snowflake design.
31. Turn candy canes into sleds.
These simple sleds are made from candy canes, mini Milky Way bars, and Teddy Grahams.
32. Make a pinecone spread with almonds and cheese.
33. Make peanut butter cookie reindeer.
ourbestbites.com Use nutter butters if you don’t feel like baking.