Bacon-Egg Breakfast Bites
- slices precooked bacon (from 2.1-oz package)
- can Pillsbury™ Place ‘n Bake® refrigerated crescent rounds
- frozen potato nuggets (from 2-lb bag)
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
1Heat oven to 350°F. Generously spray 24 mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Cut each bacon slice in half crosswise. Unroll one crescent round; cut into thirds, forming strips of dough. Place half slice of bacon on 1 dough strip; top with potato nugget and roll up, stretching dough and pinching ends to seal. Place in mini muffin cup, spiral side up. Repeat with remaining crescent rounds, bacon and potato nuggets.
2In medium bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper until well blended. Very carefully spoon scant tablespoon egg mixture around each dough-wrapped potato nugget.
3Bake 13 to 20 minutes or until light brown on top and egg mixture is set. Remove from muffin cups to serving platter. Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.