Graham Cracker Cake
- COOK TIME 45 Min
Graham crackers aren’t just for making s’mores! They’re one of the main ingredients in our recipe for Graham Cracker Cake! The next time you’re looking for something a little different, give this cake recipe a try. Just be sure to have some milk close by!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (13-1/2-ounce) package graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16-ounce) box confectioners’ sugar (3-1/2 cups)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat 3/4 cup butter and granulated sugar 3 to 4 minutes, or until creamy. Add graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, milk, eggs, and vanilla, and beat until well mixed. Stir in coconut and pecans until well mixed then spread batter into baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup butter, confectioners’ sugar, and pineapple until well mixed; pour evenly over batter. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut and serve, or cover until ready to serve.