Blackberry Country Cobbler
Fresh blackberries and a super-easy biscuit mix come together for a classic Blackberry Country Cobbler that just can’t be beat.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter for dotting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together blackberries, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over blackberry mixture then dot with butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until just crispy.